When executing its activity on the region, INTER RAO Lietuva group of companies has the following medium and long-term objectives:
- To strengthen its positions in electricity wholesale markets in each of the three Baltic States.
- To expand its activity in other countries of the Baltic Sea region.
- To develop renewable energy, increase volumes of green energy production and diversity of sources, irrespective of the activity geography.
- To reach every interested consumer in the retail market and be the largest independent electricity supplier in the region.
- To maintain and increase the volumes of trade in the electricity exchange, enter a sphere of financial electricity trading and become a strong and reliable member in future transactions.